Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Winesett Nursery For Your Landscape Project
- We have won 25 awards for “Best of the Beach” and have been recipients of Gold Awards for both Homerama and the Mid-Atlantic Home and Flower Show for the “Best Landscaping” and “Best in Show” categories.
- We re-do landscapes installed by other “professional” landscapers on a regular basis. Have us do the job right the first time. Don’t pay twice.
- Customer service is important to us – before, during and after your landscaping project.
- Creative design team led by owner, Michael Winesett, who has been designing local landscapes since 1979.
- Seasoned crew leaders with over 7 years of training. They are courteous and take pride in their work.
- Extensive bed preparation – tilling and using generous portions of weed-free organic rich compost.
- Weed removal – bed areas are sprayed to eliminate existing vegetation and “sod cut” to remove the top layer of brush and weed seeds.
- Best possible mulch used – long color freshness and weed control.
- Great plant selection – with many new and unusual varieties. We also use a slow-release (one year) fertilizer with micronutrients on all plantings.
- Full year warrant on all trees, shrubs and perennials supplied and installed by Winesett Nursery and lifetime warranty available on trees and shrubs with yearly clean up and plant care. (Click here for more information)
- Insuring success – care information and follow up help our customers enjoy success and become good stewards of their investment.
- Irrigation and outdoor lighting systems are designed and installed to best support and enhance your landscaping.
- Hardscape installations – we can design and install fences, pergolas, pavers and flagstone walks, patios and driveways and we warranty our work.
- All work is installed in a professional and timely manner to minimize disturbance to the property and occupants of the home and/or business.
- We are a Class “A” licensed contractor and insured in the state of Virginia. We have first class equipment to get the job done right.
- Client referrals – ask to see current and past client surveys.
LET’S GET STARTED!!